Vice President Joe Biden spanked up on Congressman Ryan in so many ways:
- Biden exposed Ryan's blatant hypocrisy in criticizing the Stimulus even as he was asking for Stimulus money for his District
- Biden took Romney and Ryan to task for their craven opportunism in their reaction to the attack in Libya
- Biden highlighted the contempt that any reasonable person should feel for Romney & Ryan's depiction of huge segments of the American electorate as people who take everything except responsibility for themselves
- Biden correctly argued that a huge portion of deficit spending and increased federal debt stems from decisions that Ryan voted in favor of as congressman
- Biden highlighted Romney/Ryan's intention to have the government take over the health care decisions of women
- Biden correctly pointed out that Romney/Ryan's tax and fiscal plans don't pass the test of basic arithmetic
- Biden smacked down Ryan's attempt to invoke President Kennedy
- Biden eviscerated Ryan's nonsensical assertions regarding Medicare
- Biden exposed the fact that Romney/Ryan have absolutely no ideas with respect to the Middle East that the President hasn't already done or is already doing
- Biden correctly established that Ryan's message was pure "Malarkey"
Yes, Vice President Biden clearly won the debate.